Our Public Compute-as-a-Service is a public cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering that includes hardware-based security and control, on-demand scalability, complete customization and control, easy integration, 24/7 live support and 100% availability guaranteed.
Our Public Compute-as-a-Service offering comprises:
- Cloud Servers: Built on VMware’s vSphere hypervisor, cloud servers are highly configurable, secure, virtual machines that provide granular control and allow easy customization.
- Cloud Files: Secure, encrypted, application-interface- (API) based storage solution that allows secure storage and retrieval of data from anywhere with Internet connectivity. Files are securely stored in encrypted format and are accessible via SSL-encrypted API calls.
- Cloud Operating System: Commercial software loaded onto a cloud server as an operating system (OS) image. This can be your licensed OS image or a Freeware like Linux.
- Flexible infrastructure
- Agile business
- Accelerated break through
- Remarkable efficiency in your businesses